Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Maui Wedding in the Morning




Maui Morning Weddings are my absolute favorite. They are by far the best time of day because the coloring is the best in the morning when the day is new, and all is still dewy, and the colors are most vibrant.
Often brides and grooms over look this time of the day. They think I don't want to get up early for my wedding day but they forget that even if they sleep in with Hawaii being behind in time zones. They can in fact sleep-in getting enough rest and still make it to a 9 or 9:30am meet time for their wedding.
Not only does this make it awesome for getting the BEST wedding photography and video footage a couple could possible have but they have there rest of the day for private time or to regroup with their guest later in the day. Maybe a brunch instead of a dinner reception, Maybe a luau to follow, or maybe even a sunset sail on the water.
These 3 Wedding Photos are from a shoot I had this past Saturday. I like them most as I was shooting in the photo-journalistic style, which is often nicer than posed photography as it captures the couples in the moment and not to old "smile at the camera".
We had so much fun out there on Saturday... I as the photographer just didn't want the day to end. Their entire shoot was awesome I just didn't want to over load my blog page.
The bride was so trusting. It made me even happier to be out there taking care of them I wanted to do my best and not just for them but for their parents that couldn't make it to the wedding, for their friends, and possibly their future children.
Every couples deserves a Outstanding Maui Wedding!