Hawaiian Wedding Bouquet Traditional & Native Mixes
I just wanted to take a moment here and touch on Bouquets. They can be an awesome addition to your wedding photo's, after all I feel its what make wedding photo's look like wedding photos and not just an occasion you dressed up nicely for. When brides are undecided about this detail I try to suggest how much more beautiful the photos will be with the splash of color.
Colorful... Is what comes to my mind when i think of Maui, Hawaii.
Being as that you have come so far from home, on such an important day, you should consider a Bouquet of Native Hawaiian Flowers, something bright, sweet smelling, something tropical.
If not Tropical Hawaiian Flowers go for something more Traditional. In the photo here the bouquet was made up o Red Roses, Lt Pink Roses, Hot Pink Gerber Daisy, and Stargazer lily's. If her bouquet was in all white, it would be pretty, but it would not look as good as the
Pink Mixture Traditional Bouquet..

<< Home