Spring Photography in Maui & NEW Vacation Rental on the Big Island - Check it Out - SUMMER SPECIAL'S














Aloha All Interested..... Wow what a supreme spring for Maui Weddings I have had the please of photographing some gorgeous couples.... Again I'm sorry this has taken so long but aside from the weddings, vow renewals, family portraits, senior photo's, maternity photo's. I was not only quite busy with our NEW vacation Rental over on the Big Island of Hawaii. We have had a booking agent running it for the last 2 yrs. Well I wanted to take it on so i did. In 2 wks it has been a HUGE success here is a link to the vacation rental http://www.maui.net/~friends/VolcanoCottage/index.htm If you get a chance to take a look you will notice we are running a great deal for the Summer months of June, July and August at 100.00 a night plus tax. Ive attached some great links at the bottom of that page. For anyone that does not know Hawaiian Airlines offers a great direct flight from Maui in the morning at 9:19am which makes this flight only 20min. This is a fantastic way to get over and see the active volcano and explore some of the hot tide pools in Puna heated by the volcano. Like I said its amazing. Please call if you have any questions.... Now for the photography that's been keeping me sooooooooooooo busy.

<< Home